What’s my plan in the future?

Throughout my life I have set many goals, starting when I was at a young age setting the goal to completing my English assignment book which I usually fill in every day, or even set the goal to be the valedictorian of my class in eighth grade. I have learned in life that goals are a very important aspect to succeed in life. Not only do goals give us the motivation to achieve the highest potential we can accomplish, but also give us the confidence to achieve higher goals we did not think we could ever accomplish. 


As I have grown as an individual, I have realized that my goals have matured, and become more focused. I have had to learn to make a path for myself, to start planning early, and organize my goals. That being said, I will always have to keep in mind the many complications life will throw in my way. Those complications will be stepping stones to help me gain strength in my goals as well.


When I grow old and weary I want to be able to say, “I have not missed a chance to live my life to the fullest.” I want to remember that I took every possible opportunity that was offered to me.


My goal in life is to be a person of high social standing and to be loved by others. Therefore, I would like to be a consultant in the future, because the consultant’s profession is a great profession. Working in consulting is an excellent way to build your professional network. Because a consultant often transitions between multiple clients in the time an employee would remain with their one employer, the consultant meets and forms personal and professional connections with more people.


Other than that, The consultancy world offers you the possibility to work with very different cultures, different working methodologies, different business environments and languages, etc.  


The fact of working for different clients allows you to get to know and learn more about different companies, knowledge which in the end you can use for offering solutions to other projects at other companies.


I love to work in this profession, so I work hard in my studies until I can become a professional consultant. There is no doubt that planning is the way to success, we should not let our lives go in a random way. But we must define our goals and know what are the best ways to achieve these goals. Setting goals makes us achieve them in the easiest way and in the shortest time.

 

Comments

Popular Posts