My Goals, My ambition

Have you ever thought learning is boring? Have you ever generated an idea that you want to give up learning? I have to admit that I used to have this ridiculous idea. However, once I saw a popular saying- "no pains, no gains". That really changed my life. From that time on, I started to struggle to learn more knowledge. Fortunately, was very glad that I was able to have an opportunity to study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I feel that I can improve my study skills and academics after going to school here.


Going to Institute Technology Bandung has always been a dream college of mine. To some people that may seem strange, but for me it’s been a dream. College is going to help me more in life than I realize. It’s going to make me into the person that I’ve always wanted to be, and the degree that I get will get me the job that I’ve wanted since I was fourteen years old.


From the first grade of high school, I have studied hard so I can get the achievement path.  My parents also advised me to focus on school subjects first rather than studying to enter college.  Every day I devote myself to study and also do private courses to repeat lessons at school.  I spent a lot of time during high school studying, especially for core subjects that are important for lectures later.


Now, I'm entering the last semester of high school and still studying hard to get into my dream university. For now, my focus is to study the subjects that will be out for university entrance exams.  I also decided to start TBI, which is English course where I will learn IELTS. IELTS will be really needed when I graduate from high school, especially if I decide to study abroad or enter international classes.

Comments

Popular Posts