About Me

 


Hi There!
My name is Irdina Ilmuna Yosapat, most of my friends called me Dina, and I am a third grade  student at SMAN 3 Bandung. I am 17 years old, and will turn 18 on April 9th.  My family consists of my dad, mum, two younger brother, and myself. My mom is a civil servant and my dad is a IT Consultant. We all live in a big house in the city. My dad is 50 years old and  my mum is 46 years old.

When we talk about hobbies, listening to music has always been my go to activity for all occasions. Music gives me the needed refuge whenever I feel like my head is spinning and I just want to shut out everything around me. The good thing about music is that there is music for every occasion and feeling. Whenever I feel depressed, I listen to sad songs. They guide me and keep me company during those trying moments. Whenever I’m happy, I have a collection of party songs that I dance to for hours to amplify the good feeling. The beauty of music is that it can be incorporated with other hobbies. For instance, I love reading a good book, as nice orchestra music is playing in the background.

I’m passionate about reading too. There are many reasons why I love reading. One of them is it gives me a level of fulfillment. That is, books rejuvenate me. After reading a book, I feel like a whole new being and my outlook in life changes. The other reason is books make my mind sharp. It is a known fact that books improve our brain muscles. They make us think better and improve our decision making abilities. I find it funny that whenever I utter a clever quote from a book, everyone around me would be dumbfounded.

Most of my ‘me-time’ is actually spent on reading. This is how I get my energy back. The outside can be too overwhelming for some of us. Whenever I feel like my energy has been milked dry by the outside world, I just take a few hours of reading to rekindle my spirits again.

Comments

Popular Posts